Principal for a Day (PFAD) is an Educational Partnership between schools and the business community in Pomona.
Business and community leaders will get a hands-on opportunity to explore what is happening in today’s schools as they take on the role of a school principal.
If you would like to participate please contact the Pomona Chamber of Commerce (909) 622-1256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is Task Force is a chamber MEMBER ONLY event! Come network and interact with organizations in Pomona and LA County that are focused on promoting college, career, and workforce development in our communities.
Together our Task Force is designed to:
- Share updated information about the programs in our agencies;
- Learn more about services that the agencies/businesses provide to our community;
- Reduce agencies costs by minimizing duplication of services and provide referrals to partnering agencies that provide specialized services to our community.
This meeting is open to all chamber members and includes representation from numerous agencies/businesses including:
- Pomona Unified School District Pupil & Community Services Division
- Career Readiness Department
- San Antonio Regional Occupational Program
- Pomona Chamber of Commerce
- County Workforce Development, Aging, Community Services Division
- Los Angeles County Performance & Partnership Pilot (LA P3)………………and many more!
If you’d like to learn more information about this task force please feel free to contact the Pomona Chamber of Commerce at 909-622-1256 or email email@example.com