Starting a Business
Do you have an idea for a business, or a hobby that you’d like to turn
into a business? Perhaps you have a home based business that you’d
like to expand, or an existing business that could be doing better.
If that’s the case you should attend this FREE workshop.
- Identifying the market for your product or service
- Creating an effective message that generates sales
- A sales process proven to produce results
- How to secure needed funding
- Avoiding common mistakes made in choosing a business location
- Structuring your business – plus registration, licensing, taxes and insurance
Many small businesses fail in just a few short years. Don’t let that happen to you.
The time and effort you invest working on your business before you get started
working in your business will pay off. And your willingness to seek help when you
face challenges and opportunities will too!
SCORE Mentor, Dennis Wright presents this workshop. Dennis has a 43 year business
career included sales, procurement and management roles, and since 2009 he has put
that considerable experience to work as a SCORE volunteer helping more than 300 would
be and existing business owners with various challenges and opportunities